My name is Marchee Karen P. Diaz and I was born on the 12th of March, 1998 in General Santos City, South Cotabato. My parents were Donisio C. Diaz and Jocelyn P. Diaz. Now, I am a 3rd year student taking up BSEd Mathematics in Mindanao State University - Gensan. I am a shy lady but i learned to express my emotions and ideas when I have to.
Fortunately, my thirst for knowledge did not come to an end when I
was at school. I was passionate about mathematics. This passion
helped me gain profound knowledge in these area, and I was admitted to
the college of my dreams, and I
feel very happy about it. Someday, I want to be the best teacher that I can be, a responsible and effective teacher that will touch the heart and mind of my future students. And, I am thankful to have true friends and supportive family who were with me through this journey and never fails to make me happy and satisfied.
"Poverty is not a hindrance to success." That quote always fire me up to do my best in everything I do even though I lack financially. I am not yet successful, but now, I can say that my life has changed, positively. My determination and passion made me. And this one thing is what I want to share to my future students.
→chichay←
💜💜💜
You would be a great teacher March! And your future students would be lucky to have you
ReplyDelete